With mini sessions being underway, I thought I’d give you a quick rundown on what to expect. Since mini sessions are much shorter, these quick reminders and tips will help you prepare.
1. They’re called “mini” for a reason. My normal sessions last at least an hour, giving us plenty of time to work around the kids, have outfit changes, walk around the location for more settings, etc. But with only 20 minutes, sessions move along very quickly. When children are prepared ahead of time and are told that the session won't last long and that it will be tons of fun, they are more likely to enjoy the session.
2. We will have fun! Sessions are very relaxed and comfortable. I love working with children, which puts them at ease and makes the session flow much easier.
3. Wear something that makes you feel great; if you look good, you'll feel good. Feel free to coordinate your outfits, but don't be matchy-matchy. You want each person to reflect their own individual personality. When considering outfits, keep in mind that we’ll be walking, sitting and standing, so your clothing should accommodate that.
4. Consider the weather. We've definitely had our share of rain this Fall! The ground may be damp. So feel free to bring a nice blanket to sit on.
5. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early. This will allow you to arrive relaxed and give you a chance to do some last minute outfit adjustments and makeup touchups before the session begins.
Here's to hoping the rain stays away and we can relax and enjoy your session. If you have not yet reserved your spot, complete the form below today!